My first week of making a list went well. Here is an update:
- Clean off deck – I blame not finishing this on the heat. We were under a heat advisory for several days. When it feels like 90 degrees before 9am, you just give up and stay inside.
- Clean around fish pond – Done!
- Take pictures and measurements of items to list on eBay - Done
- Make spaghetti pies to freeze. - Done
- Make yogurt. - Done
- Crochet 5 wash cloths - Done
- Work on Christmas cards - Done
- Sand wood pieces for one matching game – Done
Here is my list for this week:
- Finish cleaning deck. We are expecting cooler weather so this should get done.
- Post items on eBay.
- Make waffles for freezer.
- Make bread and hamburger buns
- Can pear pie filling
- Crochet 6 wash cloths.
- Work on Christmas cards
- Sand wood for second matching game.
I had a quiet money saving week so I decided to include that in with this post. I spent the week at home. I purchased no groceries as we had more than enough food here at home.
I have been decluttering my closet and cleaning out clothes that are worn. That means I have had to replace some items. Rather than purchasing new clothes, I have been shopping on eBay for gently used clothing. I wear a hard to find size so purchasing clothing at yard sales is not an option.
I dried all of the clothes either outside or on drying racks in the house.