Thursday, June 12, 2008

What are the Odds?

I wonder what the odds of two cameras quitting in less than a week are. For me it would be 1:1 since that is exactly what has happened. I am now more seriously shopping for a new camera. I have an idea of what I want but cringe a bit at putting out the money for it. I am not cheap simply frustrated. I expected to have a few months to save and weigh my options.

I know a digital camera is not a necessity. Billions of people survive perfectly without one. I love taking pictures though. No one else in my family ever remembers to take a camera anywhere. I also do a scrapbook each year for my church. I am thinking of all the memories that will be lost without pictures to remind people. As side reason is that a blog without pictures is not very interesting. Besides a picture is worth a thousand words.

I know that before the weekend I will have broken down and purchased one. I will be thrilled when it arrives. I just hope it lasts for a few years. I need to shake this reputation as a camera serial killer.

No comments: