Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mail Call

I love books. Our local library does not have the best selection so I end up shopping used book sales. A couple of friends told me about some online book swapping websites. I joined both and have been able to trade books I am done with for new ones. The swapping concept is fairly simple. I did have to mail off some books in order to get points to trade for these. The postage is always media mail so it is not too expensive. I think it is a nice trade off since I am able to shop for and select exactly the books I want.
Here are three I received in the mail yesterday. I read one of the Diane Mott Davidson series and was hooked. I have been able to get the others in the series through swapping. I also really like the Christmas with Southern Living books. The new price of $25 is a bit much for my budget so I am thrilled to find them used. This one was in perfect condition.

No comments: