Friday, January 30, 2009

Baby Shower

This time last week I was running around trying to get everything finished for my cousin's baby shower. This is her first baby and the first in our family in 17 years. My cousin has always been like a little sister to me so I wanted everything to be special. Here are a few of the photos from the shower.

I borrowed some baby clothes from the mother-to-be to decorate with. The teddy bears were a last minute addition and I used them throughout the church social hall.

A diaper castle was the centerpiece for the gift table. I was not thrilled with how it turned out, but I think it looks cute and fit the baby theme.

I did a large sheet cake iced (pepto) pink and then topped with white chocolate baby shoes. Everyone was amazed with the chocolate shoes. I guess molding candy is not really in around here.

1 comment:

Susan in SC said...

How sweet! I know everyone loved your shower!!