Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Crafting Bug - Part 2

In July for my birthday, I received a Hobby Lobby gift card which I finally got around to using.  Among the items I bought was a Sizzix Texture Boutique for embossing.  I used some other gift cards buy a few of the embossing folders and decided to try it out.  I love how the embossing dresses up the cards.
I thought these two would be nice for either wedding or anniversary cards.



This is a birthday card option.  On the inside it has "Birthdays are good for you.  The more you have the longer you live!"

I am having fun playing around with different designs.  I have a couple more embossing folders on the way to me.  I can see more card making in my future. 

1 comment:

Mom2fur said...

Those are really beautiful! They look like something you'd pay big money for in a store.