Sunday, September 11, 2016

Weekend Book Review: Wee Alphas

Wee Alphas is a set of 26 A to Z postcards.  Each card featured an alphabet animal on the front.  The back offers writing prompts on the back.  These would be perfect for grandchildren to keep in touch with their grandparents.  An even better option would be for distant cousins to use to write to each other.


I am a huge fan of handwritten letters sent through snail mail, and I love these.  I would use them myself to keep in touch with friends.  An alphabet animal in the mailbox beats an email any day.  Of course if you are not into writing notes to send, these cards would make great flash cards for little ones to learn the alphabet as well as animals.  Overall they are a fun item no matter how you choose to use them!

disclosure:  I received these postcards from Blogging for Books but was not otherwise compensated for this review.  All opinions are my own!

No comments: