Monday, December 18, 2017

Weekly Goals Update: Week 51

1.  Completely Finish the New House & Update Property
W got the new curtain rod and curtains up in the bedroom.  He also started putting up the new fencing.  I have serious doubts that much else will be done over the last two weeks of this year.  There is still time to finish a few minor projects.

2. Plan Ahead for Birthday & Holiday Gifts
I finished Christmas shopping although I still need to wrap everything.  I even ordered the books for the first five birthdays of next year!  I will definitely be keeping my eye out for gifts throughout 2018. 

3.  Use the Garden to Be More Self-Sufficient
The chickens have been enjoying greens from the garden as have the rabbits.  I started some of the pepper seeds for my spring garden.  I will get the rest of those planted by the end of this month.  I want to fix the garden fence to seal off any escape routes so the puppy can get out there with me and run freely.

4.  Take One Class a Month
I decided to take the rest of this year off and will get back to it after the new year.

5.  Pack Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes on a Budget
I got a start on next year's by ordering soap from Amazon yesterday.  I might try to do some posts on packing a box on a seriously tight budget next year. 

6.  Boost Savings
I added a bit of money to savings this past week.  We had a couple of unexpected bills which is just life.  I was thankful for the money to pay them.

No comments: