Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Meals for Week of June 12

This was an awful week for tracking meals.  We had so much going on that it was mostly grab and go.  You will see plenty of sandwiches on the menu since it was easy to fix when each of us had time to eat.


Tuesday, June 12
Dinner (aka Lunch):  Sandwiches
Supper (aka Dinner):  Tomato Pie - I tried a new recipe which was edible but not great.  My original recipe was better so I tossed the new one.


Wednesday, June 13
Dinner:  Sandwiches
Supper: Dressed Up Frozen Pizza


Thursday, June 14
Dinner: Sandwiches
Supper:  Chicken Tenders, Roasted Vegetables


Friday, June 15
Dinner:  Sandwiches
Supper:  Fruit and Snacks


Saturday, June 16
Dinner: Family Reunion - I took jalapeno popper deviled eggs and chocolate chip cookies
Supper:  Nachos for me and Fruit for W


Sunday, June 17
Dinner:  W ate with his parents, and I had leftovers here at home
Supper: Hamburgers with my parents


Monday, June 18
Dinner:  Barbecue sandwiches (barbecue left from family reunion) & chips
Supper:  Tomato Pie (my original southern recipe) & zucchini fries


My plan for the coming week is to do some freezer cooking so we have some easy meals on hand.  There are no restaurants (fast food or otherwise) in our little town so going out to eat is not much of a temptation.  I just need some easy meals in the freezer for hectic days.

No comments: