Monday, November 5, 2018

Weekly Goals Update: Week 44

1.  Disaster Preparedness
Week 44 was collapse investing.  The site says it considers events such as hurricanes.  With that in mind, their advice of having gold is just silly.  Following the last hurricane stores were only accepting small bills/coins and absolutely no gold - not that I knew anyone who tried. I feel like this goal is going by the wayside with some of these preparations.

2.  Makeover the Garden
The bantam chicks got into my swiss chard and spinach seedlings and had quite the party.  That means I need to fix the hole where they got in and replant this week.  Chickens are wonderful, but free range ones are very resourceful.

3.  Organize Recipes
I actually worked on this a bit last week.  I cleaned out some from Pinterest and printed copies of a few to add to my notebook.

4.  Have 13 No Spend Grocery Weeks - Done

5.  Focus on Saving
My plan for this month is to save on the grocery bill and organize the pantry.  We have piles of random things in the pantry.  I want to make a menu each week of this month with a focus on using what we have.  I will purchase any items to round out the meals and hopefully save some money.

6.  Etsy Shop
My plan for this month is to add an item each day (except on Sundays) to my shop.  I am off to a good start and will hopefully have a variety of items for sale in time for the Christmas season.  Last week I listed three items.



1 comment:

Out My window said...

Love the beagle coffee cozy so cute.