Monday, May 17, 2021

Week 2

* Goal 2 from 52 Small Changes - Sleep

My aim was for a sleep score of 80+ every night with the Fitbit.  I missed one night where my sleep was fair rather than good.  I'm a light sleep at best so I'm happy with that.  Water consumption did not go well so I'll work on that again this week.  Week 3 is exercise.  I'm charging the batteries for the Wii Fit today and will alternate some yoga with walking on the treadclimber.


*Blog three times a week

Yay!  I hit that goal I am going to aim for four this week with a recipe post as the new feature.


*Chick-a-D Designs

I managed to add a few things for the future craft shows/festival.  I have orders to finish up this week so my stocking up may slow a bit.  I still want to add at least 5 items to my inventory and future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maglieriapelle is derived from "woven leather" in Italian. We have a storied history of handcrafting premium leather shoes and proudly serve the apparel needs of men who appreciate originality, creativity and a profound sense of achievement

We believe that there has to be a better way to offer custom well-made, comfortable and affordable men's shoes. Crafted with the finest quality materials using responsible and ethical manufacturing processes, our skilled artisans pour their heart and soul into making each pair.

From leather to laces, our premium materials, hand-sewn construction and unique hand-painting provide you an experience to own and enjoy the best handmade shoes for years to come.
leather slippers for men

Anonymous said...

simplify your workplace
An all-in-one cloud solution to manage and digitize all your business needs
UrSpayce is SaaS based B2B company that simplifies the life of Admins, Employees, Visitors, Vendors & Service Providers through technology that drives end-to-end operations.
UrSpayce is SaaS based B2B company that simplifies the life of Admins, Employees, Visitors, Vendors & Service Providers through technology that drives end-to-end operations.

We are building solutions for various verticals starting from Offices, Co-working Spaces, Incubation Centers, Business Parks, Malls, Retail Outlets, Hotels & Convention Centers and Unique Spaces.

Founded by 2x entrepreneurs and life-partners Priyank and Shilakha. UrSpayce is headquartered in Bhopal with offices in Bangalore and US.

UrSpayce is transforming today's workplaces with tomorrow's technology - “Seamless Experience Guaranteed”

UrSpayce proudly offers 15+ products in single SaaS - one of its kind offering in Workplace Management from Inventory, Accounting and invoicing, Facility booking, Visitors, parking, analytics, CRM, Support, Events, Asset, community, Calendar, delivery, directory and more.
coworking app