Monday, February 27, 2017

2017 Goals Week 9

1. Completely Finish the New House & Update Property
Sad news that our last potential old house owner fell through.  It looks like it will have to be torn down.  That will take a backseat to finishing the new house.  I also added finish the property to this goal.  Construction takes a toll on the yard which needs work.  That portion will be a multiple year process.


2.  Plan ahead for Birthday and Holiday Gifts
I found a great deal on a set of toddler board books.  I ordered those for our nephew who will be two later this year.  The price made it worth ordering in advance.


3.  Use the Garden to be More Self-Sufficient
I did not get the lemon balm dehydrated and will try to work on that this week.  I was happy to find that W took good care of the plants while I was sick.  I will share more on that Wednesday in a garden post.


4.  Take One Class a Month
I did finish the garden class, which was my second class of the year.  I got some good ideas on how to improve my garden and make it a refuge.  I did not start on a new class last week but will get to that this week.


5.  Pack Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes on a Budget
W got a free hat that he did not want.  It will go into a 10-14 year old boy shoebox.  I hope to crochet several wash cloths this week.


6.  Boost Savings
I put some extra money toward the credit card debt this week.  We have paid on one-third of it so far this year. 

No comments: