Friday, March 2, 2018

Frugal Friday

1.  A neighbor found a great sale on pet food and picked up some for me.  I am stocked on cat and puppy foods for the next few months at much less than I would have spent.

2.  I baked W's birthday cake myself using ingredients I had on hand.  I made a Browned Butter Pecan Cake and it was a hit.  His birthday fell on the same day as a dinner at church so we shared the cake.  

3.  I took time to fill out a grocery store survey for a $5 coupon.  I knew I would be spending over $40 so that was a nice savings for a few minutes of my time.

4.  I kept the heat/air off for yet another week.  It was chilly one night, but I just bundled up a bit.  

5.  W and I ate all of our meals at home, combined errands, hung out laundry, and reused items already on hand for a few projects.

No comments: