Friday, March 9, 2018

Weekly Goals Update: Week 9

1.  Disaster Preparedness

Week 9 was the second part of the medical supply list.  I already had most of the items on hand.  I felt good about this week.  People out here rarely rush to the doctor for every little injury.  I make it a point to keep well stocked on medical supplies.

2.  Makeover the Garden
W got the fence and gates secured around my garden area.  Unfortunately it has been cold and windy this week.  We went to check on the fruit trees and walk through the garden, but that is all.  I am happy to have an area where I can work and Toby can play.

3.  Organize Recipes
I have been going through some e-cookbooks and bookmarking recipes I want to try.  I have not done any work on the paper recipes.  Hot weather will arrive eventually, and this will be a project for then.

4.  Have 13 No Spend Grocery Weeks
I am aiming to cross another one of these off my list later this month.

5.  Focus on Saving
W and I set some savings goals at this past week's budget meeting.  We try to have a budget meeting at least once a month so he stays up to date on our financials.  W got a bonus at work.  We opted to put half of it toward paying down some credit card bills and put the other half into savings. 

6.  Have Fun
I watched more college basketball games this week.  I am all into March Madness!

Have you made any goals for this year?  How are they coming along?

No comments: