Monday, December 2, 2019

Hello, Again!

The past few months have been a whirlwind, and I ended up letting some things fall by the wayside - the blog being one.  Most of it has had to do with my crochet business.  I was working on orders and preparing for a festival booth.  Out of the blue I get contacted by a local business owner who is setting up a marketplace on the main street filled with handmade items.  It was a great opportunity but came at a time when I was overwhelmed.  I pushed on and with help from W made it happen.  

This is just the front.  I also have items down both sides.  I have been in there a little over a month now.  I have covered my booth rent with a little extra for the first month.  Hopefully after Christmas when things settle down I can put more focus on filling it up.  For now I am excited (and a bit nervous) about the new opportunity. 

My goal for December is to get back on a regular schedule which includes blogging again. 

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Glad you were just busy and nothing wrong.