Monday, June 30, 2008

A Day at the Beach

Last week dh and I went to the beach for the day. It was hot and crowded, but we had a wonderful time anyway. I like nothing better than waves crashing. It is the most soothing sound.




I spent much of the day reading on the beach. Even with the crowds I can get lost in a book and block everything around me out.




Dh loves to fish. He mainly catches sharks and stingrays. This particular trip he found a fishing buddy. A man from TN was visiting family and had never been ocean fishing. Dh handed him a pole and some bait. The man was thrilled to catch a stingray and later a shark. Hopefully this will be a trip he will not soon forget.



All too soon it was time to get my feet out of the sand and start packing up for home. It is a good thing I do not live at the beach. I have a feeling I would be out there every day and never get anything done at home.

No comments: