Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Beach Trip




Dh and I did manage to sneak away around the middle of August for one last beach trip. While it was only for a day, it was great to get away. I love going to the beach in August after school has started back. There are some families usually from out of state. For the most part the beach looks like this:


I am happy to sit on the beach and read or swim, but dh loves to fish. He catches some small fish, stingrays, and a few shark like this one:


The sight of a shark no matter how small always draws a crowd and empties the ocean near us. The children get a kick out of petting a shark before dh releases back into the ocan.

1 comment:

Susan in SC said...

I'll pass on petting the shark! I love going to the beach during the winter when few people are there. It's an enjoyable time.