Monday, April 26, 2010

Improved Pantry

First of all, I am a bit surprised at myself for sharing the before photos. The main reason I am sharing them is that the after ones are so impressive. Here goes:



I have no good explanation for this mess. It started small as all messes do. This part of the house is cold so once winter was in full swing I could not not convince myself to bundle up enough to get back there. We were just opening the door and tossing things inside. Finally enough was enough, and it was time to clean up. It took a few long days to get it all in order, but I am thrilled with the results.

Everything is neat and organized. I can easily put up any items I purchase, and I can quickly find any items that I need. I think the before pictures will be motivation to keep it in the after condition.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

your after pictures look great - almost like a little well-organized store.

Yes, those messes start out small, then before we know it, they are huge.

glad you shared

Vicki in UT said...

Your pantry looks great! It is sure a lot of work, isn't it? Thanks for the pictures, I love to see other peoples' pantries.