Friday, October 28, 2011

Handmade Stationery

I have recently gotten hooked on making stationery using rubber stamps. My favorites are by Imaginisce. They have such cute individual collections that are perfect for stationery. I buy a package of thicker copy paper and the pages in half. That gives me 1,000 sheets of paper for $5. They I can start stamping.

First up I have examples of what I did for Halloween. I decided to stick with black and white. Next year I want to find some orange paper which I think will really make the images pop.



The next set is a circus theme. I decided to color these images. My husband gave me his old set of artist's colored pencils - a wider variety of colors.










None of it is particularly fancy, but it makes me smile. I hope it has the same effect on the people who receive my letters. I am currently working on some fall designs.

1 comment:

Susan in SC said...

Dawn - I love your stationery!! You did such a great job. I think the Halloween prints would look cute on orange or dark yellow paper.