Thursday, December 31, 2020

Remember Me??

 I had good intentions, but they fell by the wayside last year.  I was busy with crochet projects.  We stayed home 99% of the time.  My life was so dull and quiet I decided not to bore you all with what was (was not?) happening.  Tomorrow is a new year, and I am determined to make the most of it no matter what.



These two are best friends, and it feels like Sadie has always been here.  In reality she has been with us for eight months.  She is a totally different dog.  She loves pets and cuddles.  When she sees one of her people whether it has been a day or a couple of hours, she greets them with a squeal and proceeds to "talk" for several minutes.  Being home all of the time with her has really helped her settle in and feel comfortable.

That is the excitement from here.   I hope all is well in your part of the world! Stop back by tomorrow for my goals post.  





    


1 comment:

Rhonda said...

What a cute pair of dogs.
I’ll be looking for your goal post.