Friday, September 19, 2008

Kitty, Kitty

Here are my two furry children out in the yard. Paris is hanging out on the new porch that dh built last week. She was under the weather earlier and spent a day and a half just lying around. That is extremely unusual for her. She has gotten her energy back today though. Paris loves visiting Grandma and Grandpa. She is a people cat and thinks everyone who comes to the house is there to see her. She lives up to her name.


Lucy is sharpening her claws on the large pecan tree in our yard. She loves the tree simply for that purpose. She is not a big outside person and never ventures beyond the invisible boundaries that make up her territory. This tree and deck are her favorite spots aside from the herb garden. She loves the catnip. She prefers to stay to herself. She does adore one of my cousins. I think that is because my cousin and I look alike.

No comments: