Monday, September 29, 2008

Falling Short

Well, obviously I will not be reaching my goal of 20 posts for this month. It appears I will only get halfway there. I have a good list of excuses ranging from too busy cleaning to sick with a yucky cold (current excuse). I will be setting the same goal for October and hopefully will do better.

One of my excuses was that I have been busy cooking. The above picture is a slice of pecan caramel cheesecake. It was from a Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade Cooking cookbook. It was okay but not something I would make again. Currently I have cinnamon roll dough in the bread machine. I will be saving a few to freeze. I want to see how they thaw and bake after being frozen for a few weeks.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

sorry it was just OK, but it sure looks and sound very yummy!