Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Kids


I might have the world's perfect children. Here they are in the yard posing for a Halloween picture. They stood perfectly still without a single complaint while I took the picture yesterday. In fact they are still standing in the front yard.
Okay so everyone knows that I do not have any real children. I also do not have a fake baby as seen on this past week's Today show. (*I can think of better things to buy with $1,000.) I saw this outdoor decoration in a recent All You magazine and knew I had to have it in my front yard.
I was completely happy with how they turned out. They were fairly simple to make. I love putting out decorations for Halloween. These trick-or-treaters go perfectly with the fall hay display I put up last month. Now let's just hope they no one likes them too much and decides to take them home.

3 comments:

Megan said...

These little guys are very cute. You did a good job with them. Maybe you should take orders. I would buy one if you live in my neck of the woods.

Rhonda said...

Dawn, they are really cute! I bet you get lots of second looks from passers by.

I awarded you a Kreativ Blogger award, you can see it on my blog.

homeschooldawn said...

Hi Dawn. I saw your comment on Homespun Heart today. I couldn't help but read it when I saw your name. I went through several years of miscarriages and loss and felt compelled to say "hi" after reading your comment. May the Lord bless you. Dawn