Saturday, September 20, 2008

Reading Chair

One of the chores I had been putting off for weeks was touching up the stain and water sealing the Adirondack chairs on the deck. I should have water sealed them last year but never got around to it. These chairs were an anniversary gift from dh. He does still owe me another chair and two footrests.

This is the chair I usually sit in each evening to read. It is peaceful and quiet there. The cats like sitting on the deck with me. It is a great way to end the day. I also love the bright stains. I am not a boring color person as noted by the red front door in an earlier post. The other two chairs are green. I am grateful my dh is good at builder. He was able to build the chairs for much less than much less than we could have bought them. The only requirement was patience.

No comments: