Thursday, August 4, 2011

From the Yard - Day 2

On my "must do" project list this summer was an upgrade to the goldfish pond. The main need was a new, high quality liner. My husband dug the pond out just a bit, and then we put the new liner down. Still on the list are *put rocks around the edge and *add in potted plants. For now the fish seem very happy in their new home. They have more room to swim. While there is a deep end, they spend most of their time swimming in the shallow areas.

The photos are not the best. Sneaking up on a fish is not easy. I tried bribing them with food. I did manage to get a few decent shots.












1 comment:

Helena said...

I didn't know you had a pond! I had a small barrel pond, but the winter was so harsh it killed all but 2 of my pond plants. I didn't get a chance to 'repair' the damage this year (I'll tell you in my next letter about that). Tell me more about your pond next time/