This is week two of the Holiday Grand Plan. I have high hopes for finishing this year. Every individual thing I do now will make like easier when the holidays arrive though.
- Deep clean living room. I have a list of individual items but will lump them all together for this list. It should be easier since I made a monthly cleaning list earlier this year. Many of the items on my deep clean list are done on a monthly basis.
- Post items on eBay. I started this today and have already posted 1/3 of the stuff. I will post the other 2/3 before this week is over.
Part of the Holiday Grand Plan is stocking the freezer with easy meals. That will be my cooking focus for the near future.
- Make beef & bean burritos for freezer.
- Make pizzas. I am going to use pizza sauce rather than my usual sundried tomatoes and make complete pizzas for easy meals.
- Crochet 7 wash cloths.
- Work on Christmas cards
- Sand wood for second matching game.
What are your plans for this week? Anyone else taking part in the Holiday Grand Plan?