Friday, January 8, 2021

2021 Goals - January Week 1

 1.  Pantry Challenge

I am happy to say we stayed home this week so I spent nothing on groceries.  I do need to pick up a couple of things next week but am determined to keep it as low as possible.  The pantry and freezers are still well stocked.


2.  Spending Freeze

Life happens....Sadie who is still in puppy phase had chewed up my inside tennis shoes.  After I broke my foot I took to wearing shoes all of the time.  I did without inside shoes for a few months, but I started to have major foot pain.  I ended up ordering some slip on Crocs for less than $20.  My feet are much happier.  Then the pump in our outside goldfish pond quit.  It keeps the water from freezing during the winter.  I opted for a slightly better model than our previous one also at less than $20.  For both of these items I do have emergency money set aside.

In the win column I ordered pet food from Chewy.  The prices were the same or lower than the big box store.  I was not at all tempted to order any unnecessary non-pet extras.


3.  Add Eight Items to My Etsy Shop

I added two items this week for Valentine's.





No comments: