Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Back in the Groove

 With everything going on around here, I got out of the habit of blogging.  I am planning to change that.  My goal for May is to blog three times a week.  I am planning a weekly goal post, a garden post, and a book review post for this month.  


This week's goals:


*Drink more water.  I am terrible about drinking enough and I know that is not good.  I am basing how much I drink on my weight.  My ultimate goal is to drink 45 ounces of liquids a day.  This is part of the 52 Small Changes challenge that I seem to start and stop every January.  I'm giving it another go but starting much later in the year.


*Blog three times


*Restock my Farmers' Market Inventory - This one will be ongoing, but I am down to a bare minimum of items.  I'm going for a range this week with home, toys, and baby items added.


I'll be back on Monday of next week with an update!

No comments: