Monday, May 10, 2021

Best Laid Plans

 So my plans of blogging three times last week did not happen.  That's okay.  It is a new week so I am going to try again.


*Goal 1 from 52 Small Changes - Drink More Water

I hit my goal 4 out of 6 days.  Sunday is always my day off from things so I take a day off from goals.  too.  I am going to continue to work on this goal until it becomes a permanent change.  This week's goal is to get 7-8 hours of sleep.  I wear my FitBit at night so I can track my sleep with that.  My aim is to get 7 hours of sleep with better set bedtimes.


*Blog three times this week

I am definitely taking pictures of one area of the garden this week to share.  I hope to finish two books and write reviews up for Saturday.


*Chick-a-D Designs - I am planning to do a mix of orders and inventory stock up.  I have two weeks before the next farmer's market. I am also thinking about doing a craft show in the fall so I need to begin making items for that.

No comments: