Thursday, May 13, 2021

In the Garden

 This week I am sharing my tomato plants.  When I first planted them I had everything marked with nice tags.  Unfortunately I used small tags and once the tomato plants took off and started growing I can no longer see the tags.  I mixed some of them up so I will have to wait until they produce to find out what they actually are.  



These are volunteer plants so I really have no idea what they are.  I do know they are something we have eaten before.



These are mixed up.  Tucker slipped his ear into the picture.  He loves to hang out in the garden.


I was surprised to see a tiny tomato on this plant.


This is a yellow pear tomato plant which I rooted from a cutting off last year's plant.  It has lived in the greenhouse over the winter.


These are also yellow pear tomato plants that I grew from seed.  

I have a few other tomato plants scattered around the garden area.  Once again I find myself completely changing the garden.  I have a few plants in containers which I will move into the greenhouse at the end of the season.  I always plant too many so the extras went into the garden.  We love tomatoes and they will not go to waste.  I will share another section of the garden next week!


No comments: