Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Adorable Baby Pictures and a Couple of Camera Hogs

Just to prove that I really do live in the country, here are some cute farm baby photos. The goats have started to have their little ones.
First up is Daisy, who is a pygmy goat.







Here she is with her mom, Bluebell.






Next is Snowbaby, who has triplets.
Her three are fond of playing follow the leader.




Here are the camera hogs. Rhett is the larger of the two, and he is a big pet. Stormy is proud papa of all of these little ones. He bites...hard. It is more of a nibble really, but when he sneaks up and bites you on the leg, it is not fun! I never could get a good picture of them. When I would step back, they would step forward.

1 comment:

Susan in SC said...

What beautiful babies!!! I just love baby farm animals. I grew up on a farm and I miss the baby animals. Thank you for sharing your pictures!