Monday, February 9, 2009

Excuses, Excuses

I have two excuses, er...reasons, for my absence from my blog. This is first is my crazy DSL connection, which has been going in and out at random. It has been more out than in though. I have my toes crossed that this goes through. I need my fingers to type or they would be crossed too.


My second excuse, which is definitely an excuse, is this.............



It is the Nintendo DS Lite that I won from Red Baron's instant win game last November. The UPS driver dropped it off last week. It was just the game system, but I had bought a $10 game from Amazon at Thanksgiving and a skin from FatHead ($5 for this one plus one for Dh's PSP). I really, really love it. While I might not have seen myself paying $130 for one, I can tell that it is completely worth it. This thing is fun and addictive. I am searching for good deals on some more games. Fortunately this Touchmaster game has 20+ mini games on it and was well worth the money.

To make the win even more fantastic, the DS Lite is cobalt blue. Dh and I looked at the DS Lites in Wal-mart, and I told him I really wished for a blue one. Receiving one was dumb luck since I had no choice of color.

The instant win games done by major companies are legitimate, and the prizes do arrive. Patience is required as I waited nine weeks. My next big prize should be here in a month.

No comments: