Monday, August 5, 2013

Back-To-School

I am not going back to school, but the teachers and school aged children in my area are headed back this week.  I wanted to do something special for the children in my Sunday night Bible class.  I saw a couple of ideas on Pinterest, but I ended up taking an idea and making it my own.

 
I took the easy way out and bought refrigerated cookie dough.  I used a postcard template to make four bag toppers per page.  I printed the message at the bottom of each postcard so I could fold them in half over the bag.  The only complaint was that I did not give them milk to go with the cookies.

2 comments:

Lorita said...

That is such a nice idea! I like that better than offering the cookies on a plate.

Susan in SC said...

You are so thoughtful! I know it was well appreciated.