Friday, December 29, 2017

Weekly Goals Update: Week 52 - Wrap Up

1.  Completely Finish the New House & Update Property
Looking back I can see this was a huge goal and much too big for one year.  The difference between doing it yourself on a budget and paying to have it done is enormous.  While we still have some house projects and the yard needs work, we are happy to be in a completely paid for house.  I know we will knock out the rest of the items involved with this.  It just did not happen in 2017. 


2.  Plan Ahead for Birthday & Holiday Gifts
This was a success.  I am actually ahead on birthday gifts for next year.  I am more focused on keeping an eye out for gifts throughout the year rather than right before the date.  I feel like it got me back on track with gift giving.


3.  Use the Garden to Be More Self-Sufficient
We had a good garden year.  I can see some things I need to change going forward.  It will help me be more focused in the future. 


4.  Take One Class a Month
I did fairly well with this one.  I slipped when things got busy around the holidays.  I would have been happy if all I did this year was learn to make macarons!  I still have a long list of classes waiting for me.


5.  Pack Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes on a Budget
This was a great success.  I love being able to support this ministry.


6.  Boost Savings
This one was a bit hit and miss.  I did add to savings just not as much as I would have liked.  I am calling it mostly a success though.


Stop back by Monday when I will be sharing my goals for 2018!

No comments: