Friday, April 27, 2018

Frugal Friday: Five Frugal Things

1.  I combined a private computer lesson with other errands to make just one trip into town.  I plan to do the same thing next week


2.  We ate salad several times this week with lettuce from the garden.  Not only was it free, but I also had no worried about a lettuce recall. 


3.  I traded some excess corn syrup for cereal and vegetable soup base. 


4.  I removed the mum plants from my front porch planters and put them in separate pots to save for autumn.  I will have plenty of plants at no cost.  I moved the dusty miller plants to the back of the planter and will plant seeds for shorter colorful flowers for spring/summer.


5.  I did the usual money saving things:  cooked at home and used up the leftovers, hung clothes out to dry, and fed rabbits and chickens greens from the yard/garden.

No comments: