Thursday, March 7, 2019

March Goals Update: Week 1

I guess I jinxed myself by hoping for a normal March.  My dad has been in and out of the hospital since October.  We thought everything was going well, but he ended up back in there this week. That threw all of my plans out the window. I am playing catch up and appreciate your patience for the next few weeks.  Now on to the update.


1.  Start the Remainder of My Garden Seeds
I did pick up a bag of seeds starting mix while out running errands this week. It has been too cold for me to get out on the back deck and plant the seeds.  I always make a mess so it is better for everyone if that is an outside job.  I do have containers with lids to put them in and will leave them under the counter lights in the kitchen.  Please tell me I am not the only one who has seedlings scattered all over the house this time of year.


2.  Organize My Craft Room
This may have to be a two month long goal.  I think the before pictures will explain everything...






This is the result of rushing in to grab stuff for a project and then tossing everything back in when I need to straighten up the living room.  I do have a box of donations, and I plan to sell the big clock in the back at the farmer's market. 

I took part of a day to work on the yarn corner.  I need to get rid of some fabric so I have more room in the cubbies for yarn.  I am hoping it looks slightly more presentable by the end of this month.  I will share some updated photos on my progress next week.

No comments: