Sunday, August 4, 2019

Weekend Book Review: Core 52

Core 52 by Mark E Moore is a 15 minute daily guide to Bible study.  That first statement does not touch what Core 52 really is.  Each week is divided into five days and focuses on one Bible area.  Each area has an essay, Bible verse to memorize, additional Bible passages, and a simple task to put what you have studied into practice.  The essays average about three pages.  This has easily moved to the top of my favorite Bible study books.  I especially like that I spend an entire week focused on one study area.  The book will help anyone dig deeper into God's word even in today's busy world.  I find myself excited to start a new week and memorize another verse.

disclosure:  I received a copy of this book from Waterbrook but was not otherwise compensated for this review.  All opinions are my own!

No comments: