Wednesday, July 23, 2008

An Unexpected Award


I was very happy to receive The Smile Award from Megan of Megans Cookin. Her blog has some beautiful pictures that will certainly bring a smile to your face.

Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude (not necessarily at all times - we are all human)
2. Must love one another
3. Must make mistakes
4. Must learn from others
5. Must be a positive contributor to the blog world
6. Must love life
7. Must love kids

These are the rules:
1. The recipient must link back to the award's creator (http://www.thebabblingsofme.blogspot.com)
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of the recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.

Now for the fun part, passing the award on to some of my favorite bloggers!

First is Terri at PennyAnnPoundwise. Her blog reminds me that saving money and living a simple life is fun, which makes me smile. I enjoy her money saving ideas and inventive ways of looking at things.

Next is Susan at A Peaceful Valley. Her two little boys and adorable cats make me smile. I also enjoy her creative writing and interesting blog entries. I feel like I am peeking in the window of her home with each post.

Third is Rhonda at A Home with a Smile. The name of her blog says it all. Whether it is a fabulous thrift store find or an fun craft project, her light-hearted posts are a joy to read.

Fourth is Monica at The Homespun Heart. I have counted her blog as one of my favorites many times. Monica's energy and love for her family is evident in her blog. Her love for the Lord shines through as well. With the smiling faces of her little ones, how could I help but not smile too.

Finally is Elise at Nest Sweet Nest. Elise is a new blogger like myself. Her blog is becoming one of my favorite reads. Being new to the blogging world myself, I smile at seeing others join in.

Thank you again to Megan for the unexpected award. It is fun to know others are enjoying my blog and the silliness that is my life!

No comments: