Thursday, February 4, 2010

January Sweepstakes Wins

One of my hobbies is entering instant win games and sweepstakes online. I could spend all day entering if I had the time. Instead I pick easy to enter contests or those with prizes I would love to win. My first win for January was a free product coupon from a Pace instant win game. Last week I received this Taylor Swift CD from Entertainment Weekly. EW has subscriber only contests that can be entered with one click. This win was a complete surprise. If you are interested in entering sweepstakes, I highly recommend Sweepstakes Today. You can create a "Lucky List" to make entering your favorite sweepstakes easier. These are legitimate contests, and you really will receive your prizes.

2 comments:

alex said...

Here you will find latest online sweepstakes, Contests and Giveaways and win lots of cash prizes or more.
sweeptakesvalue.com
Essence Festival Ford Vehicle Sweepstakes
Green Bay Packers 12 Days of Summer Giveaways
APT 2B Staycation Bedroom Suite Sweepstakes
Food Network Magazine Color This Dish Contest
PrizeGrab $5,000 Cash Giveaway

sweepstakesfever said...

Want to Win grand Prize? Visit jcpsharethejoy.com and follow on-screen instructions to complete and submit the registration form. Don’t lose the chance.