Monday, February 1, 2010

Korker Hair Bows

While browsing the Internet a few weeks, I came across korker hair bows. They looked adorable so I searched for a tutorial. When I read that the ribbon was baked in the oven, I was really intrigued. Unusual crafting techniques amuse me. I ordered some supplies online and immediately got started baking some ribbon. I love how it kept the corkscrew shape.
I made three sizes pictured: infant (pink, green, & white), toddler (purple, black & white), and child (shown below). It took a few minutes to figure out the best way for me to assemble them. After that they came together quickly.
These will make cute gifts and can easily be tailored to specific holidays by varying the ribbon. I am also planning to do some for my Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes this year.

2 comments:

Sweepstakes offers said...

Enter The Lost Corvettes Giveaway entry 2020 aka Corvette Heroes Sweepstakes Giveaway 2020 at lostcorvettesgiveaway.com to win a Corvette.

apnidigitalduniya said...


You can find Faridabad Local Business Directory