Sunday, February 13, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Happy Valentine's Day! Nothing special planned at my house this year. Last week I did not have a set menu plan since our schedules were a bit off from normal. I am not sure this week will be much better, but I am making a plan.


Breakfasts here revolve around eggs as I have an abundance in the fridge.


Lunches/Dinners


Sausage, tomatoes & rice; biscuits
Brunswick Stew
Pizza
Cheeseburgers & fries
Deer roast with potatoes, carrots, & onions; biscuits
Black bean enchiladas - I'll be trying out my new tortilla press
Baked fish, wild rice, and a yet undecided vegetable
Waffles and beef bacon

Nothing too exciting this week although we are trying some new things. I want to see if the beef bacon is a better tasting option than turkey bacon. I have not had pork bacon in forever. I am looking forward to trying out the tortilla press. The wild rice is a new recipe that is made in the crockpot.

I am also trying out a few new baking recipes. First is freezer biscuits. I am also making cranberry, raisin, cherry bread. I need to make more crescent rolls for a church dinner. I also have to decide what else to take to this church dinner. I know deviled eggs are on the menu since I have seven dozen eggs in the refrigerator.

No comments: