Friday, October 12, 2012

The Goodyear Blimp & Freezer Challenge Day 11

Freezer Challenge First..... 

Yesterday we had a bacon cheeseburger pizza.  I cooked a pack of turkey bacon from the freezer and also used pizza dough which I had frozen a couple of weeks ago.  The bacon needed to be used.  I, of course, did not use all of it on the pizza.  The remainder will be eaten with waffles (from the freezer as a future meal).

Last Sunday I was only in the church service long enough to play the piano.  Then I went back over to the social hall to finish cooking crescent rolls.  My parents always cook the chicken tenders for church meals.  When they drove up with those, my dad pointed to the sky.  What a surprise to see the Goodyear blimp flying overhead.


We live in an extremely small town so this was quite a treat.  In small towns odd things become major excitement.  Still it was fun to see it flying  by. 

No comments: