Monday, August 3, 2015

Weekly Menu

My weekly savings were pretty much routine and boring so I am skipping over those this week.  Having a set menu last week worked out well.  We did not eat everything I had planned so I will carry a few dishes over into this week.

Taco Pasta, Salad I have precooked ground meat in the freezer so this will come together quickly

Crockpot Stroganoff, Mashed Potatoes, Peas  This is a definite make this week since I need to use up some potatoes

Fajitas  I will slice a steak that was gifted to us and add in onions and peppers from the garden.  I found tortillas on markdown which helps keep the cost of this meal way down.

Big Salads These did not get made last week.  I will add in whatever vegetables I find in the refrigerator and some baked chicken tenders.

Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes  We love this fresh.  I doubled the recipe last month and froze half.  While we know we enjoy this dish, I need to see how it will work as a freezer meal

Balsamic Pork Roast, Macaroni & Cheese, Peas/Corn  This meal should provide leftovers for either a second full meal or at least sandwiches

French Bread Pizzas  I will bake the French bread and double the pizzas.  Half of them will go into the freezer for a future meal.


No comments: