Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Another Contest Win

I would take a picture of the latest prize, but it is all rolled up just like it was when the UPS man delivered it. I won an area rug from Shaw Floors! You can see the rug here. The style is Diva - how fitting. I won the 5'5" x 7'8" rug and almost fell out of my chair when I saw the price. I have never had a rug that expensive. DH and I joked that we should not put it on the floor but hang it on the wall. It will be safely stored until we get our new house where it will find a home in the library.

2 comments:

Susan in SC said...

Congratulations! The rug is very pretty. I know you will enjoy it for years to come!

Megan said...

Merry Christmas Dawn and congrats on the rug!!!
I got the vanilla bottles with the cork at Cost Plus World Market. The other ones I bought on vacation in Washington at some little country store out in the middle of no where.
Have a great holiday!!!