Monday, December 22, 2008

Gift Swap

I took part in a holiday gift swap. I received my package last week. I got three cookbooks, Bath & Body products (Moonlight Path - hmmm), a beautiful Mikasa snowflake candy dish, and soft peppermint, most of which my dh promptly ate. It is his favorite and it is Christmas so I shared.


I adore Mikasa, and this candy dish is the perfect size. I also like that it is a snowflake pattern which makes it winter not Christmas so I can use it until spring! I like having winter decorations.


I should have taken pictures of what I sent, but I did not think of it until everything was packed up. My items were a bath set, Hershey's Bliss chocolates, Johnson's stress free lotion, a Glade candle (It's French -- from France), and coloring books with crayons and stickers for my swap partner's children. It was as much fun to pack the stuff to send as it was to receive a package in the mail. That proves it is better to give than receive.

1 comment:

Susan in SC said...

What a nice swap! Have a wonderful Christmas!!