Friday, December 5, 2008

Is There a Worst Blogger Award?

If there is a worst blogger award, I would like to nominate myself. I cannot seem to get my act together to write about what is going on in my life and home. The main reason is that I have too much going on in my life. I suppose this is a start in the right direction.
So what have I been doing? Taking pictures of cotton fields for a literature project. It is not my project but my cousin's. He is going to pass that class if it kills us both.

I will leave everyone with this peaceful picture and promises to be back again very soon. I also promise that the next posting will be more interesting than a high school literature project.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I think this cotton field with the sunset is very interesting, actually. And your nephew is most fortunate to have you helping him.

And I don't think you are the worst blogger - but I am looking forward to seeing your remodel pics when you get to it.

have a great weekend!