Saturday, June 8, 2013

FCCB Challenge #163 - Ribbons, Ruffles, & Bows

I am such a novice that I  feel like I should not be taking part in any paper craft/Cricut challenges.  At the same time I know the only way I will improve is by challenging myself.  I am joining in on the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog's weekly challenge.  The challenge for this week is to create a project with ribbons, ruffles, or bows.


I used the Birthday Bash Cartridge to cut out the balloons.  Then I attached a ribbon bow with a small pop dot.  It is a very simple card, but the bow is a nice addition.

5 comments:

xxcalamityxx said...

Your card is really cute, thank you for sharing it with us at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki

Life and Knits said...

Super cute card! I love how you added the ribbon for the 3D effect.

Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

Susie

Kim's Kreations said...

Love the simplicity of your card. Great use of ribbon. Thanks for joining the challenge this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden

Heather said...

This may be simple, but it's terrific! I love the colors against the white background and so cute adding that bow! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week! Hope to see you again soon!!

Crafting Misfit said...

I love this card. Simplicity that is well executed is rare and you did it ;) I have found the challenges take me out of my comfort zone. Sometimes what I make is just plain horrid and sometimes I think "hey, that isn't bad." We all feel that way from time to time I am sure.

Rebecca, Fantabulous Cricut DT
I would love to have you visit my blog!