Saturday, June 29, 2013

Cricut Challenge Card

This week at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog the challenge was to use a frame in a project.  I was working on birthday cards this week and came up with this idea.  I used a dot stamp to do the background of the card.  I used the "Birthday Bash" Cricut cartridge to cut both the candle and frame.  I added a pop dot to the flame to give it a slight 3D effect.  The inside of the card is stamped "Make a Wish".  I thought the dot background was a nice compliment to the dots on the candle. 

4 comments:

Susan in SC said...

Love this card! It is so cute!

Life and Knits said...

Great frame it challenge card Dawn! I really love the papers and the color combo you've chosen!!

Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week for our Frame It challenge!!

Susie

Kim's Kreations said...

great CAS card. Love all the polka dots. Thanks for linking up to FCCB this week. Kim Ogden

Missy said...

This is such a nice card, I like the candle and the bright, fun colors! Thanks for joining FCCB's "frame it" challenge!!