Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Garden Update - Outside


We had a nice-ish day yesterday so I took some pictures around the garden.  For some reason Blogger hates when I try to add a bunch of pictures so I am dividing this into two parts.   Today let's check out the outside plants.  Tomorrow we will head into the greenhouse. 

The garden peas are growing well and are clinging to the netting we put down the row.

 


 

The blue potatoes are sprouting well.  I hope to get the fingerlings in the ground this week.

 




The onions and radishes are growing well.  The rabbits will eat the radish tops and I will eat the roots.

 


 

I think all of the garlic cloves I planted sprouted.  I even saw a hint of a bulb growing.  This is my first year growing garlic so I am excited to see it doing well.

 


 


No comments: