Monday, March 31, 2014

One of Those Days


Ever have one of those days when you think you should have just stayed in bed.  Last week I decided to make some freezer meals to make my life easier.  Does this look like easier to you?

 


 

This is what happens when I get in a hurry and roll the dough too thin in the center.  Since I am a glass half full kind of person, I will point out that most of the cheese sauce stayed on the cookie sheet.  I just spooned it back into the pocket sandwiches before wrapping them up.   

 

I know we all have “those days” from time to time.  You just have to keep it in perspective of the importance/devastation in the long run.  Try to find a bit of positive in the situation.  You may have to look hard, but you can usually find it.  Sometimes you may just need to walk away for a few minutes before you can deal with it.  That is okay too.  If all else fails, crawl back into bed! 

No comments: