Saturday, March 1, 2014

March Goals

How did February go?  Well, I did lighten up on the frivolous purchases.  I did not go crazy, but I definitely spent more money extras in February.  Some of the Life Happens accounts are almost fully funded so I will continue to work on that which will be ongoing until they are all maxed out.


I did not do as well on eating fruit.  I started off well but slipped.  I am brushing myself off and focusing on this again in March.  I will be tracking this daily with the USDA Food Tracker


I made a big dent in my bookshelves last month.  I had been saving back issues of many gardening/country living magazines.  Those are the next things that will be going.  I am tearing out any articles I want to save and getting the magazines out of the house.  This will free up some space in my craft room to better organize my supplies.


The garden is off to a good start.  This month I want to continue to work on the garden and also work on getting the yard in shape.  I need a plan for what to plant where in the raised beds.  I hope to get the front porch and back deck spruced up.  The chickens have done most of the weeding for me this year.  Having them outside means that planting flower seeds is pointless.  I will be watching the clearance racks at the garden center for deals on plants.


My March goals then are:
1.  Eat more fruit
2.  Declutter magazines
3.  Work in the yard and garden

No comments: